Cracking Forums
Pokémon Go - Printable Version

+- Cracking Forums (http://www.cracking-forums.com)
+-- Forum: Game Domain (http://www.cracking-forums.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Game Series (http://www.cracking-forums.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Pokémon Go (/thread-123.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pokémon Go - Queenie - 07-06-2016

It's finally out!

Team so far:
[Image: tumblr_o9wbw8G2AH1sl5pypo1_400.png]

There's an unclaimed Gym near my house (where I used to do brownies) but I'm only level 2. Also the milk bar just around the corner is one as well (under control by Team Red) which is pretty funny

RE: Pokémon Go - Sprink - 07-07-2016

You are not quite catching them all Rach

The app doesn't run on my iPod so that sucks

RE: Pokémon Go - Queenie - 07-07-2016

So many things in Melbourne CBD, who would have thought all this graffiti would have a practical purpose

RE: Pokémon Go - Grungie - 07-07-2016

I need to download it, couldn't do it at work

RE: Pokémon Go - -AnthraX- - 07-10-2016

Still unavailable in Canada with no information on when it'll pop up..

.. . Fuck!

RE: Pokémon Go - Queenie - 07-10-2016

Took control of a gym for glorious Team Mystic before going to dinner, came out and had two other people defending. Nek minute 4 filthy Valors had taken it.

RE: Pokémon Go - -AnthraX- - 07-13-2016

[Image: tumblr_n2lig7Ogs71scncwdo1_500.gif]

RE: Pokémon Go - Daevangelion - 07-13-2016

I revoked the access token to my google account until they fix the egregious overreach in permissions on iOS devices.

RE: Pokémon Go - crazysam23 - 07-14-2016

(07-13-2016, 02:51 AM)Daevangelion Wrote: I revoked the access token to my google account until they fix the egregious overreach in permissions on iOS devices.
Are you kidding? As if the whole iOS platform isn't a massive overreach in permissions. If that's your excuse for revoking access, then you may as well NOT have a Smartphone.

On a different note, I have 5 Pokemon now, I think.

Also:
[Image: 178idc.jpg]

RE: Pokémon Go - Daevangelion - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 06:39 AM)crazysam23 Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 02:51 AM)Daevangelion Wrote: I revoked the access token to my google account until they fix the egregious overreach in permissions on iOS devices.
Are you kidding? As if the whole iOS platform isn't a massive overreach in permissions. If that's your excuse for revoking access, then you may as well NOT have a Smartphone.

On a different note, I have 5 Pokemon now, I think.

Also:
[Image: 178idc.jpg]

Yeah... well they fixed it quick smart due to the negative press, I'd rather a company actually you know do the right thing by its users and not bypass the fucking OAuth permission confirmation dialog. We could get into a long winded debate about all that shit, but really I am aware that Apple can do whatever the fuck it wants with whatever I happen to give it. What I take issue with is a company that once belonged to Google, not following Google's own security rules.

Since they have fixed it, I have been using it again. Pretty sure I saw the outline of Articuno on the pokefinder earlier, but I am not sure.